Best Buy Western Digital My Passport Studio 500 GB FireWire 800/400 USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Silver)

I've deep researched information about Western Digital My Passport Studio 500 GB FireWire 800/400 USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Silver). So, I guarantee that here is the cheapest Western Digital My with special offers you can't miss. That's why most people buy Western Digital WDBAAE5000ASL-NESN through this page.

Western Digital My Passport Studio 500 GB FireWire 800/400 USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Silver) this product is a lot people search and Western Digital My have sold by trusted site we are Guarantee. We already surveyed Western Digital WDBAAE5000ASL-NESN have been popular and is cheap price now.

Here are some of the great features of Western Digital My Passport Studio 500 GB FireWire 800/400 USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Silver)

Western Digital My, WD's ultra-portable, My Passport Studio drive is packed with innovative features including a customizable e-label to remind you what's stored on the drive. Formatted for Mac and compatible with Apple Time Machine, this drive is plug-and-play ready for Mac computer users. WD SmartWare enables automatic, continuous backup with visual display. FireWire 800 provides fast data access and saves.

  • Password protection and 256-bit encryption
  • Formated in HFS + for the Mac
  • Automatic, continuous backup
  • Smart Display - Create your own personalized drive label to remind you what's stored on each drive
  • FireWire 800/400 and USB 2.0 interface
get discount prices

Save on Western Digital My Passport Studio 500 GB FireWire 800/400 USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Silver) Best Buy Western Digital My. Best Deals Western Digital My Passport Studio 500 GB FireWire 800/400 USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Silver) Cheapest Price. Order Today with Free & Fast Shipping. Hot Savings!

 
 
Copyright © Get Cheap Deals